hurm, feelings like writing down sumthing. feeling soo under d weather now. i dont know y but at least i am glad yesterday spoken to a fren of mine from my class. yerp, even we hardly know each under, but sumtimes its good to talk to a stranger rather than sumone u know cause stranger's will hardly judge u !!
maybe thinking too much kot. with studies and all. what's bothering me pn i dont know !
feeling so demotivated but yet so energetic. ntah.i dont know what went wrong.. rase nk cekik and bunuh org pn ad skrg.....!!!
ouh btw, yesterday went to my BCEP tutorial ( Business Communication, Ethics and Practise ). We did a personality test. i lurvee when it comes to dis part. i lurrve to know MORE about my self !! We had to do 2 types of test
1) Belbin Team Role Inventory (google it and u will know about it! )
Belbin test is to determine what time of role you play in a team.
Here are all the team roles according to Belbin's test .
1. Plant (PL)Advancing new ideas and strategies with special attention to major issues and looking for possible breaks in approach to the problem that the group is confronting.
2. Resource Investigator (RI)Exploring and reporting on ideas, developments and resources outside the group, creating external contacts that may be useful to the team and conducting negotiations.
3. Co-ordinator (CO)Controlling the way in which the team moves forward towards the group objectives by making the best use of team resources; recognising where the team's strengths and weaknesses lie and ensuring the best use is made of each members potential.
4. Shaper (SH)Shaping the way in which the team effort is applied, directing attention generally to the setting of objectives and priorities and seeking to impose some shape or pattern on group discussion and on the outcome of group activities.
5. Monitor Evaluator (ME)Analysing problems, evaluating ideas and suggestions so that the team is better placed to take balanced decisions.
6. Team Worker (TW)Supporting members in their strengths; eg. Building on suggestions, underpinning members in their shortcomings, improving communications between members and fostering team spirit generally.
7. Implementer (IMP)Turning concepts and ideas into practical working procedures; carrying out agreed plans systematically and efficiently.
8. Completer Finisher (CF)Ensuring the team is protected as far as possible from mistakes of both commission and omission; actively searching for aspects of work that need a more than usual degree of attention; and maintaining a sense of urgency within the team.
9. Specialist (SP)Feeding technical information into the group. Translating from general into technical terms. Contributing a professional viewpoint on the subject under discussion.As for my marks, i got highest 17 points in RI, 10 points for CO,SH,IMP,CF and SP. its pretty awesome. that is sooo me =)
2) And for the second test, it's about on how you manage ur conflict
There are 5 ways in dealing with conflicts
My results : 12 points for Accomodating & Comprising - no wonder i am too nice sumtimes
and 11 points for Competing & Collaborating ... yeah babeh. avoiding it not so me.. kalo ad conflict, obvious can see !! ..
=) .. Now , i know more about myself. Not only from MBTI : ENTJ. at least i can synergy my personality to make me even stronger each day !!