♥ It's all about me ♥

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
♥ Daughter of Tn Hj IR Ishak Hj Omar & Hjh Fatimah Hj Ab Rasid ♥ 2nd child syndrom alert ♥ Pre-mature Sept baby, 1985 ♥ Strong LIBRA character ♥ Happily married to Capt Amar Ab Aziz 10.11.12 ♥ Proud Ummi to Nur Raudhah Amar ♥ Citizen of MYR ♥ PR of AUS ♥ Loves exploring extraordinary things to gain extraordinary experience di bumi Allah ni ♥ So much in love with eXtreme activities - adrenaline junkie - an Advanced OW Diver, a qualified solo freefaller, bungy, rafting, and the list goes on :) ♥ Independent ♥ Visited 43 countries so far ♥ USA 26 states ✓ Mexico ✓ Europe -15 countries ✓ Australia ✓ New Zealand - Nth & Sth Islands ✓ Asia ✓Asia Pacific ✓ Malaysia - Semenanjung most of the places; islands ✓Sabah ✓ Brunei ✓ Labuan ✓ Middle East, Jordan✓ Arab Saudi (Ramadhan 1995) Jeddah, Madinah, Mecca ✓ Alhamdulillah 2nd Call Ramadhan 2013 + UAE - Dubai & Abu Dhabi✓Umrah 3rd call Jan 2015, Umrah 4th call Dec 2016✓ Africa✓ Egypt✓ Bali & Makassar✓ South America- 8 countries✓ China (covered 4 cities), HK, Macau✓ Fiji ✓ ♥ Personality: Strong ENTJ! ♥ You may judge me with anything, do I look like I care? Nah ♥ Live Life to the Fullest ♥

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

♥ 3 years ago at this date - 15 March ♥


♥ 3 years ago at this date 15 March 2008
*WARNING : 
Sila slowkan volume sbb ad lagu dlm playlist terkuat. haha*

Oh I still remember 3 years ago at this date...
The start of 'unwanted' and 'discovery' of life...

Shairah graduated from RMIT in my 
Undergraduate Bachelor Studies = 12 Dec 2007
Tapi Student Visa expired = 15 March 2008

So Shairah decided to go back home on the final day 
The Reservation

Sbb nak isi masa kerja Full Time
kat Department of Primary Industries (Victoria Government)
At this time I was so scared because I wasn't sure 
what's on for me back home
I knew that I got only a week before I due to start working 
at Maxis as their Management Associates
(I really really love  my time working at Maxis!)

Shairah decided to apply Permanent Residency 
Offshore instead of Onshore ....
Which means that I need to be 
outside Australia for my visa to be granted
Tak pe maybe dlm setahun ni Shairah 
boleh dapat professional skills at Maxis
But lucky me unexpectedly in less 
than 6 months Shairah dh dpt PR
Heee.. At least till 20 Nov 2013...
and lps tu renew lagi 5 yrs. 
Actually dah cukup 2 thn ni Shairah blh apply citizenship
Haha. No Way..!! Wont give up my passport k

So I decided to stay put as usual sbb 
Shairah tak sure what I need to do....

I still remember when I was on MAS flight, 
Business Class seating, on the way balik
I was crying like mad throughout the journey 
It was so weird coz I got this funny feelings 
whether I can survived back home or not
Until pramugara datang and asked if everything's alright?
The only time I wasn't crying = when I was sleeping on the flight
Don't ask me why because at that time I knew all my heart
 and soul were already attached to AUS, 
Melbourne to be exact
The fact that my other half was already back home 
about 2.5 months earlier before me
But still I wasn't sure why I was so sad to go back home

Bye Aus.. Sob3x.. 

Well the whole duration I was at Malaysia 
since 15 March 2008 - 7 March 2009 
I learnt really a lot about life 
Seriously it was the turning point for me untuk 
stay with my current life (masa tu)
or try to find another way
Macam2 dugaan like shit kot, 
but I tried to relax sbb back in my mind

"Ah, x pe. Aku akan chow pn nnt.
 So ape nk jadi kat Malaysia, jd lah"

Masa ni la banyak sgt 'eye openers' for me 
- things rasanya mcm didn't favor me at all
I became restless like hell, worried semua2 ahh. 
(in a -ve way tho)
Walhal kat Malaysia semua ada for me
Makin hari makin lama rasa macam 
Makin jauh from what I used to own....

Selalu fikir
"Nape mase kat Aussie tak teruk mcm ni"
"Kenapa masa kat sini makin worst?"
"Uih, cpt la 2009, cpt la 2009. Seriously nk blah. 
Tak tahan dh weh..."
But Shairah still enjoy masa2 kat Malaysia tu

1st entrance as a Resident to activate PR
Walla, the journey starts at this date!

♥ Here
I feel happy to be here....
I feel so belong here...
I feel something is right for me to be here...

♥ But There
Wanna feel belong there...
Something feel so wrong there...
Wanna feel the warm breeze...
Feel the rush of the oceans...
I knew there were early signs given...
Back then I still wanna try...

♥ Here I Am
This is me...
The choice was made...
But I wont forget all the ones that I loved...
Keep moving on...
I won't let things to interfere what's good for me
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails