♥ It's all about me ♥

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
♥ Daughter of Tn Hj IR Ishak Hj Omar & Hjh Fatimah Hj Ab Rasid ♥ 2nd child syndrom alert ♥ Pre-mature Sept baby, 1985 ♥ Strong LIBRA character ♥ Happily married to Capt Amar Ab Aziz 10.11.12 ♥ Proud Ummi to Nur Raudhah Amar ♥ Citizen of MYR ♥ PR of AUS ♥ Loves exploring extraordinary things to gain extraordinary experience di bumi Allah ni ♥ So much in love with eXtreme activities - adrenaline junkie - an Advanced OW Diver, a qualified solo freefaller, bungy, rafting, and the list goes on :) ♥ Independent ♥ Visited 43 countries so far ♥ USA 26 states ✓ Mexico ✓ Europe -15 countries ✓ Australia ✓ New Zealand - Nth & Sth Islands ✓ Asia ✓Asia Pacific ✓ Malaysia - Semenanjung most of the places; islands ✓Sabah ✓ Brunei ✓ Labuan ✓ Middle East, Jordan✓ Arab Saudi (Ramadhan 1995) Jeddah, Madinah, Mecca ✓ Alhamdulillah 2nd Call Ramadhan 2013 + UAE - Dubai & Abu Dhabi✓Umrah 3rd call Jan 2015, Umrah 4th call Dec 2016✓ Africa✓ Egypt✓ Bali & Makassar✓ South America- 8 countries✓ China (covered 4 cities), HK, Macau✓ Fiji ✓ ♥ Personality: Strong ENTJ! ♥ You may judge me with anything, do I look like I care? Nah ♥ Live Life to the Fullest ♥

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stress Mode but Yet Not So Bad !!


#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Wow, this is the most intense week ever !
Yerp, its only Week 8 of Uni !.
4 weeks more to go before the Exam period
SO :: A lot of assignments and tasks due !!

( I cant wait to get my exam timetable so that i can pre plan my study schedule)

Due Dates in Progress

Week 10
1) Business Communication,Ethics and Practice :
Case Study - San Lu Fonterra, Milk Scandal (Draft Discussion)

2) Global Business and Multi National Enterprise :
Mobile Telecommunications Industry (Report)

3) Managing Value for Creation 1 :
Case Study - Sony Group (Report)

4) Global Business and Multi National Enterprise :
Case Study - Mercedes Goes to Alabama

Week 12
1) Managing Value for Creation 2 : ERP + SAP related
Case Study - Harley Davidson's

As of now, i've nailed down 2 tasks & now setting my mind for d next 3 tasks!

Honestly, it is very different from my degree's life
ALL the courses material are very new to me , apart of MVC2 where i learnt at MAXIS when I was one of the Management Associates.

The Case study and Topic are just amazing - makes u think Outside d box !

I. N.E.E.D. M.O.T.I.V.A.T.I.O.N

Yeah, its only due in few weeks time, but i want to finish ALL of em by this week !
NO LAST MINUTE work !

Hopefully,
i can relax over the weekend.
Sue from Melbourne is coming over to Sydney for a weekend
.
Can't wait, we've NEVER met each other at all after few years !!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Ouh btw, i'm gonna miss this : ( - One of my Fav . i want SHOES !!

Dear Valued Customers,

Greetings From Padini Holdings Berhad!

Good Day To You!


We are having PADINI GROUP FAIR @ Centre Atrium, Ground Floor,

Sogo from 6-19/5/2009, Discount up to 70%.

Hope to see you there!




#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Despite of the unpleasant news, I am so happy with the fact that I am eligible for the
"Household Stimulus Package Bonus"
under the Tax Bonus for Working Australians .

Alhamdulillah for the rezeki, $900.
An extra savings for my Europe Trip !!

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails