Huih. After two weeks or so, baru kesempatan nk updates blog Shairah ni. Balik dari trip, ada problem telinga due to excessive divings kot. Nevertheless, here is the first entry of my May holiday. Part 1 : Bali. Part 2 : TBC later, Makassar
6 May.. Well, x nak kire beberapa jam yg sblmnya sbb ad prob sket. Hehe. Shairah arrived Ngurah Rai Airport with Garuda from Sydney dlm kul 10.45pm cam tu..SYD-Jakarta-Bali... My other half flew with Air Asia from KUL to Bali delay 3 jam. So ended up Shairah smpi dulu and kena tunggu sejam lebih sket.. Patutnye Air Asia smpi dlm kul 8.55pm, tp delay 3 jam, jadi sampai la kul 11.55pm. Smpi2 terus pegi acco and chillax sbb day 1 kami start terus pagi2 tu..
7 May.. First day chillax.. Kitaorg amik pakej Denpasar City South Bali Tour to visit:
(ALBUM : Day 1 at Bali)
1) Museum Bali... This museum originally built in 1910 by Dutch Government. In 20 January 1917 this museum was destroyed by the biggest earthquake in Bali. There are 4 main buildings in South Pavilion.
2) Denpasar Market (tak stop sgt pn sbb ari tu dorang ada ceremony, so byk kedai tak bukak)... Denpasar is the capital of Bali Province. The main street of Denpasar is Gajah Mada Street. There are 2 big market, Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari.
3) Dreamland Beach...Located in Pecatu Village and famous with Surfing Beach and good places for swimming, the beach has white sand and surrounding with white rock cliffs. Nice place to see sunset from here too.
4) Singgah GWK dlu (GWK Cultural Park) Website
5) Uluwatu Temple... Ulu in Balinese mean heart, Watu it means stone. The temple located in south western tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view the sunset.
6) Kecak and Fire Dance @ Uluwatu Temple... A Kecak performance is very simple. The men chant the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again. For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dance consists of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth and the upper part of their bodies left bare.
(VIDEO : Kecak Dance)
7) Jimbaran Seafood Dinner... Located in South of Airport. The area originally was a fishing village with fish market. Jimbaran bay well known for its Seafood Restaurant. While enjoying the sunset and fresh grilled fish, we were entertained by a live group music by local singer. They sang wel.. Btw, mmg best gila kami melantak :). Murah...
8 May.. Aktiviti kami Advanced Open Water certification :)
(ALBUM :Day 2 at Bali)
The 2 days Advance course price is USD 260/pp (Seriously mmg murah sgt2 k)...
Inclusive: PADI licence, PIC, free full set of equipment, lunch box, soft drinks, 5x dives (3 cores dives and 2 elective dive), return transfer by land or sea arrangement.
First day, 3 dives. Kitaorg wat kat Tulamben, area US Wreck. Hoh time ni Shairah agak sux sket. Lol. Bouyancy kurang sket but every dive there is always something to learn. Heheheh.. Maybe its the adjustment between AUS and Indo water kot..
Mlm tu dinner kat Hard Rock Cafe & beli souviners!
9 May.. (ALBUM : Day 3 at Bali)
2nd day diving ni kat Padangbai.. Heeee. Finally, kitaorg the Advanced Diver !!.. Lps tu kami pergi Spa 90 minit. Malam tu dinner kat tmpt pe ntah.. Jack pancakes :)
*Ours OW & AOW Cards - waiting for Perm card to arrive*
10 May.. After 2 days diving, our next activity : Ubud Ayung River Rafting - Volcano Tour.. (ALBUM : Day 4 at Bali)
1- Ubud Ayung River Rafting... The Video, Ubud Ayung River Rafting
The Ayung River located near Ubud Village has lovely scenery surrounding and beautiful waterfall. Long the way you will see some nice rice terraces and on the edge of the river many hotels such has Alila Hotel, Pitamaha Resort and Cahaya Dewata Hotel. Ayung River Rafting has Class 3+ Rapids in Bali. Our trip was approximately 12 kilometers took about 2 Hours.
Makan durian after chilling..
2- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
3- Mount Batur Volcano...Located in Kintamani District - Bangli Regency. Penelokan Village will be the best to view the Batur Mount and Batur Lake.
Lps blk je event pagi, malam tu kitaorg decide ronda2 Bali dgn moto. Ye la sbb tu malam last kat Bali. Tandem Bungy, Slingshot, Shopping & Dinner :)
* Bungy . Mula2 nye dihandle oleh AJ Hackett. Tp ad NEWS UPDATE from the 25th of April 2011, The AJ Hackett International Group will know longer operate from the Double Six Nightclub location in the Seminyak / Legian area. The site in which we operated from is now being re-developed into apartments and therefore our time is up! So company yg amik alih is called Bungy Co. I think this is temporary before yg proper ada nnt
All videos are uploaded in my Youtube Channel : Diving, Rafting, Bungy etc semua lah.. My YouTube Channel